IT Service Management
Many consulting companies have diverse skills and as such provide consulting services in many fields. Together with Ashrei GmbH, a specialist in the area of IT Service Management, we offer you various services and provide a great breadth and depth of skills in this area.
Service Strategy and Design
- IT service strategy generation
- IT operating model design and implementation
- IT service policy definition
- IT service portfolio definition
- IT service architecture
- Design and establishment of IT service governance including Continual Service Improvement
- Design of IT project methodology including key phase transition acceptance criteria
- Process design for assessing business information risk and IT service demand
- Process design for defining services required to support key business processes
- Subject matter expertise, development and realisation of ITIL Lifecycle based processes
- Implementation project management of ITIL Lifecycle based processes
- Selection and implementation of IT Service Management solutions
- Development, testing and implementation of IT services
- Post implementation service delivery management
- Transition to operational service management team
ITIL Training courses for internal IT teams, business focused IT teams and end-users.
In cooperation with Ashrei GmbH (an associate of Pink Elephant) we offer courses that cover the complete ITIL syllabus.
Read the OGC report on the full ITIL V3 Qualification Scheme
to understand the course credit structure.
- Design and project management of outsourcing projects.
- Outsourcing transition and project management