VoIP is a promising technology that permits the transmission of Voice over IP networks (Internet/Intranets). This development opens up many possibilities.
Network planners, Consultants, Network administrators, System engineers, ...
- Aspects of QoS (Quality of Service)
- Targets of the VoIP Analysis
- Components of the VoIP Analysis
- MOS Value
- E Model
- Planning of the VoIP Analysis
- Implementation of the VoIP Analysis
- Evaluation of the VoIP Analysis
- Tools and Methods
Participation in the "Voice over IP" course or equivalent knowledge.
The course is carried out as a combination of presentation and workshop. The individual modules are initiated by an introductory presentation. They are then extended by a various "live" demonstrations / exercises.
- TCP/IP Network with various VoIP systems
- Internet access
The participants receive comprehensive documentation. The course documentation contains copies of all documents shown in the course. The course fees include this documentation, as well as refreshment during intervals and lunch.
The course can also be carried out on the premises of your company.
Please contact us for more information!