This course teaches you the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in disaster recovery principles, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise, development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster. This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing a disaster recovery plan. Students will learn how to create a secure network by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to restore a network in the event of a disaster.
Preparation for the EC-Council Certification "Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity (EDRP)", Exam # 312-76.
Information security officers, system administrators, network administrators, ..
- Module 01: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Module 02: Nature and Causes of Disasters
- Module 03: Emergency Management
- Module 04: Laws and Acts
- Module 05: Business Continuity Management
- Module 06: Disaster Recovery Planning Process
- Module 07: Risk Management
- Module 08: Facility Protection
- Module 09: Data Recovery
- Module 10: System Recovery
- Module 11: Backup and Recovery
- Module 12: Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
- Module 13: Windows Data Recovery Tools
- Module 14: Linux, Mac and Novell Netware Data Recovery Tools
- Module 15: Incident Response
- Module 16: Role of Public Services in Disaster
- Module 17: Organizations Providing Services during Disasters
- Module 18: Organizations Providing Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Module 19: Case Studies
Generall knowledge in the field of the Information Security
The participants receive comprehensive documentation (original EC-Council courseware).
The course fees include this documentation, as well as refreshment during intervals, lunch and the exam voucher.
The course can also be carried out as an internal company course.
Please contact us for more information!