The course will give participants the necessary skills to identify an intruder s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. Many of today s top tools of the forensic trade will be taught during this course, including software, hardware and specialized techniques.
Preparation for the EC-Council Certification "Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)", Exam # ECO 312-49.
Police and other law enforcement personnel, Defense and Military personnel, e-Business Security professionals, Systems administrators, Legal professionals, Banking, Insurance and other professionals, Government agencies, IT managers
- Module 01: Computer Forensics in Todayís World
- Module 02: Law and Computer Forensics
- Module 04: First Responder Procedure
- Module 05: CSIRT
- Module 06: Computer Forensic Lab
- Module 07: Understanding File Systems and Hard Disks
- Module 08: Understanding Digital Media Devices
- Module 09: Windows, Linux and Macintosh Boot Processes
- Module 10: Windows Forensics
- Module 11: Linux Forensics
- Module 12: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 13: Computer Forensic Tools
- Module 14: Forensics Investigations Using Encase
- Module 15: Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted partitions
- Module 16: Image Files Forensics
- Module 17: Steganography
- Module 18: Application Password Crackers
- Module 19: Network Forensics and Investigating Logs
- Module 20: Investigating Network Traffic
- Module 21: Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Module 22: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 23: Router Forensics
- Module 24: Investigating DoS Attacks
- Module 25: Investigating Internet Crimes
- Module 26: Tracking E-mails and Investigating E-mail Crimes
- Module 27: Investigating Corporate Espionage
- Module 28: Investigating Trademark and Copyright Infringement
- Module 29: Investigating sexually harassment incidents
- Module 30: Investigating Child Pornography
- Module 31: PDA Forensics
- Module 32: iPod Forensics
- Module 33: Blackberry Forensics
- Module 34: Investigative Reports
- Module 35: Becoming an Expert Witness
It is strongly recommended that you attend the CEH class before enrolling into CHFI program.
The CHFI course will provide participants the necessary skills to identify an intruderís footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law.
The participants receive comprehensive documentation (original EC-Council courseware).
The course fees include this documentation, as well as refreshment during intervals and lunch.
The course can also be carried out as an internal company course.
Please contact us for more information!