Introduction into computer communication. Networking is an important communication tool in modern companies. A thorough knowledge of this subject is a necessity today. The participants of this seminar learn the most important concepts and applications of modern networks. This course is an introduction to the “CompTIA Network+” certification (see www.comptia.org).
This course is carried out in cooperation with the EducompCompany c/o Kabera Brainware GmbH, Winterthur (www.educomp.ch).
System Administrators, Network Administrators
- Fundamentals of network terminology
- The OSI model
- Transmission media
- Access procedures
- Protocols in the network
- Classic network operating systems
- Error tolerance and data security
- Troubleshooting the network
A+ or similar knowledge, practical experience with Peer-to-Peer or Client-Server networks. Contrary to the other courses, this intensive course is oriented expressly to participants who are already partly familiar with the contents of the subjects and who wish to prepare themselves intensively and systematically for the international CompTIA Network+ certification.
- A network with various platforms, network elements, Router and Internet connection
- Efficient small-group training